East Midlands Beginners/Intermediates/Juniors Competition
- The junior competition is aimed at children aged between 10 and 12 on January 1st 2018 with less than 2 years fencing experience in any weapon. It is a Foil only mixed competition.
- The beginners’ is aimed at fencers aged 13+ on January 1st 2018 with less than 2 years fencing experience in any weapon. It is a 6 weapon competition.
- The intermediates is aimed at fencers aged 13+ on January 1st 2018 with less than 4 years fencing experience in any weapon. It is a 6 weapon competition.
- Medals for the top 4 in each category.
- Fencers must have British Fencing membership and be affiliated to East Midlands region.
- Breeches must be worn with knee length socks.
- Electric bibs with mask wires are not compulsory.
- These competitions are a great starting point for any fencer wanting to try a competition for the first time.
For entry questions please email Jenna at email@example.com
East Midlands Training Day
Date: Saturday 10th March 2018
Location : Nottingham Trent University Lee Westwood Sports Centre
U13’s Training Time : 10am – 12pm
Over 13’s S&C with Sport981 : 12pm – 2pm
Over 13’s Class Lessons : 2pm – 4pm
Optional Sparring Session : 4pm – 6pm
U13’s 10am to 12pm = £10
Over 13’s Afternoon Session = £20
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Following EM Training Days for 2018
21st April (Saturday @ NTU)
The East Midlands Fencing Region
East Midlands Region England Fencing (EMREF) exists to publicise and promote the sport of fencing across the counties of the East Midlands (Lincs, Notts, Derbys, Leics and Rutland, Northants), to organise competitions and coach training and to develop fencing, fencers, volunteers and officials in the Region.
Welcome to this website – which is still in development. This is where you’ll find all the news about Regional events and activities as well as links to clubs and other Regions. If you have any comments about how we might improve this website, please contact the secretary at email@example.com
New to Fencing?
Use the links above to learn more about the sport, find a club, or to contact us for further information.